The contract of the public offer
- This Agreement regulates the relationship between the Affiliate Program (the Program) and the affiliates of the Programm (Affiliates). This is the main document for cooperation between the Parties.
- Affiliate - a person or an authorized representative of a legal entity, acting in accordance with the Russian legislation and accept the terms of this Agreement.
- By accepting the Agreement, Affiliate agrees with all the terms. It's consent Affiliate confirms by the signing in online affiliate program.
- The Program reserves the right to amend the Agreement without prior notice of Affiliates.
- Affiliate is committed to regularly get acquainted with the latest version of the Agreement. The Affiliate has the right to suspend its participation in the program and ask for additional explanations, if he disagree with the individual paragraphs of the Agreement
I. The procedure of registration in the Program
- Affiliates must complete a registration form, in order to sign into the program. Affiliate accepts the terms of this Agreement, confirms the correctness of the provided personal or business information and agrees with all clauses of this contract, by signing into http://my.CPAGO.com
- After registration in the Program, the Affiliate receives a personal login (login) and password (password) to access your personal account. Affiliate may use a Personal account to select promotional offers and work with them, view statistics, edit it's personal information.
- Affiliate is solely responsible for the confidentiality of login and password and for all activities that soccurs in its Dashboard with authorization username and password.
- The program provides promotional materials to assist the Affiliate in attracting customers / members. Affiliate cannot modify the provided promotional materials , without approval of the program. All coordination on changing promotional materials are made in written form via email [email protected]
- Affiliate cannot use misleading and inconsistent information about the services of the Program. Any information not contained on http://my.CPAGO.com/, should be agreed before using via e-mail [email protected]
II. Agreement Terms
- The Program - a resource http://my.CPAGO.com/, where Affiliates and the Program are carrying out the cooperation. Interaction on any questions of participation and other issues is held via email [email protected].
- Affiliate - a person or legal person (as well as the authorized representative of a legal person), regardless of the place of residence, registration, etc., who attract customers / users in the internet for the Program.
- Account - Affiliate's section, who is participating in the Program, which provides its management and personal account in the Program.
- Reward - regular payment of the Affiliate. The payment amount is calculated based on the current tariffs of the Program.
III. The program and the procedure for its use
- The program is provided on the basis of this Treaty for registered affiliates in it.
- According to the schemes of cooperation offered by the Program on http://my.CPAGO.com/ Affiliates provide services through the Program for the successful achievement of the objectives (referred client, view the information, registration, service usage, purchase of goods, etc..)
- The program reserves the right to impose restrictions on the use of the Program, to change the rules and procedure of the services with prior notice to Affiliates
- The program is not responsible for any technical malfunctions site of the Program, caused by the fault of the third parties or force majeure.
- The program is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems that have arisen in the advertisers' websites.
- The Program is not responsible for any kind of damages that occurred as a result of Affiliate's participation in the Program.
- The Program reserves the right to verify the order of using Program's resources by the Affiliate at any time.
- Affiliate shall not use the Program to perform actions contrary to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
- The Programm reserves the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally without payment of Affiliate’s profit in case of the violation of the terms of this agreement
IV. Entry into force, duration and termination of the Agreement
- This Agreement shall enter into force after completion of the registration procedure on the Partner Program website and is of indefinite duration. The contract will be valid in case of change of personal and (or) other partner data.
- This Agreement may be terminated unilaterally by either of the parties. Party, which initiates termination of the Agreement is obliged to notify the opposite side of it's actions via e-mail, listed on http://my.CPAGO.com/ in advance.
- The Program undertakes to pay the partnership Compensation, if all of the payment details are there in the dashboard and there is no controversial issues, upon termination of the Agreement by the Affiliate.
- If the termination of the Agreement is initiated by the Program for violating one or more of the requirements of participation in the Program, a partnership Compensation can not be paid.
- The program has the right to terminate the Agreement without explanation unilaterally. In this case, the reward earned without violating the terms of this Agreement is paid to the Affiliate.
V. Obligations of the Partner
- Affiliate shall conscientiously fulfill all the conditions of this Agreement.
- Affiliate agrees to provide accurate information when registering in the program (create a new account).
- Affiliate undertakes to use the Program, observing the intellectual and legal rights to any data and resources hosted on partner sites / resources / ads.
- Affiliate shall promptly notify the program of changing personal and other data for 5 (five) working days from the date of change. Otherwise the program will not be liable for any losses or other consequences associated with the late submission of reliable information.
- The affiliate site / resource / ad may not use or contain content and / or links to other sites containing information libelous, defamatory, obscene and / or violate the right to privacy, rights of third parties, intellectual property rights and / or the content of which contrary to the current legislation of the Russian Federation or otherwise violates the law, including international law.
- Affiliate may not use fraud, incentivized traffic or other technologies that affect the statistics and Affiliate reward unless otherwise specifically agreed in the Program offer of advertiser. In case of the use of these types of traffic, the Affiliate can be disabled from the Program without reward.
- Affiliate may not use promotional materials to attract users on partner sites, contrary to current legislation of the Republic of Cyprus or violate the rules of international law.
VI. Financial aspects
- Payment of reward and other financial payments between the parties to this Agreement are carried out in the manner specified in the Personal Partner's office. In the absence of billing information the reward is not paid.
- Reward is calculated in accordance with the tariff policy of the Program on selected advertiser’s offers at the Affiliate Dashboard.
- The basis for the payment of reward is the personal affiliate statistics at the Personal Affiliate's account.
- Reward shall be paid to the payment details specified in the Personal Affiliate's account. The program is not a tax agent in the payment of compensation.